Oelkes in Viet Nam


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Brianna's Thoughts . . .

Today is Sunday and I woke up sometime around 1:30 - 2:00 am. and I didn't fall back asleep.  
It is still Saturday in Wisconsin. Today we have a 6-7 hour bus ride. It's going to be long for me and my friends.

I think I'm going to be in the painting group the group I always wanted to be in the painting group it is the group that that paints the classroom for the children.

We went shopping last night. I walked a ton.
The plane ride from Korea to Vietnam was nice and short, I fell asleep before we even got off the runway.

The food here is the freshest of all the food I've ever tasted.

I think the Vietnam is the motor scooter capital of the world.

And if you readinhg this from Pleasant View Elementary - there is an opera house!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bria! This is Allison. I can't believe you were awake at 2am for the day. How crazy!

    Can you take a picture of your mom on one of the many motor scooters? I'd like to see it!!!

    Thinking of you guys! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bria, Mike and Jean here. Sounds like you're having fun and working hard.

    Take care for now and safe travels

    ReplyDelete