Oelkes in Viet Nam


Friday, March 26, 2010

Live from Korea!!!

We just finished our 13 hour plane ride from Chicago to Korea! We each had a tv by our seat and we
could play games such as Yahtzee with each other.  We are waiting here for about 2 hours to catch our flight to Vietnam, and when we get there it'll be almost noon in Milwaukee!

I am eating what will probably be my last Subway sandwich for the next 10 days.  Mom said the Diet Coke, or Coke Light as they call it, is really weird tasting!
It's foggy outside just like it was when we landed here in 2008. Mom said the mountains look like the tv show M*A*S*H.

I am waiting to find my friends. There should be a group that I know from 2008 that will be on the
next plane with us! Liam and Maya - we will miss you on this trip!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment